Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday, 6th Week: A Happy Bunny

I am not.

The ongoing ChoicesUK at War saga continues to be ongoing... In fact, their latest estimate is the 6th March. Did they politely E-mail me to tell me this? No. I phoned them up. Thankfully, there were no automated phone systems to contend with; in fact, the support department at ChoicesUK are brilliant, some of the best I've encountered. It's a shame the stock control department don't match them. So, "problems with the distributer for all the games" mean I have to wait...

THE 6TH OF MARCH! I'll almost be leaving Oxford by then! So here's what I'll do: I'm cancelling my order with ChoicesUK. I'm ordering instead from CD WOW!, who have been reliable in the past. It's a few quid more expensive, but at least I'll get it while I'm still at the delivery address.

No comments: