Thursday, May 31, 2007

6th Week: The St. Aldate's Leadership React to a Mug of Coffee

Don't ask me how this started... See if you can guess who's who! Some are, ahem, easier than others. (And don't take it too seriously - it's a bit of fun! All who are mentioned below are great people. :-) )



Leadership Team and Staff of St. Aldate's: A Cup Of Coffee

  1. I have three things to say about that coffee, but I might only have time for two of them.
  2. I think it's a prophetic mug of coffee; I think we should drink deeply of it, I think it talks of our destiny as coffee-drinkers.
  3. Is it Starbucks?
  4. Could you do it more like, uh... stirry-stirry-stirry chinkchink? (Hint: Risky sound checks)

  5. It's there! But we need to drink it! Download it into you and then something is activated inside of you - the caffeine gets activated - and you know that you know that you've just drunk some coffee! It happened to me! I think there are people here today who need that caffeine activated in their lives. If that's you just come forward...
  6. I've called this talk "Return of the King-dom Coffee"...
  7. Hi James? I was just wondering if you'd do visuals for the coffee this evening... you can? Great!
  8. Coffee? Cooooool.
  9. Hey, guess what's cool - Ubuntu Coffee. Based on Java. And I got it installed on my Mac!
  10. So, there was this E-mail that was sent... I hate people who start with a joke that's got nothing to do with what they're talking about, but that's got absolutely nothing to do with this coffee. Why not buy someone a coffee later?
  11. En France, nous rendons du café beaucoup plus agréable que vous. Mais nous vous aimons en tout cas!

  12. NowI'vebeenaskedtotalkaboutthiscoffeeandI'llmanagetogetatleastfiveheavytheologicalpointsfullydiscussedbeforeitgoescold.


  13. coffee

    saturday 11am

    church

    be there :-)

  14. That coffee is disgusting. I bring my own!

No comments: