Friday, October 02, 2009

Reykjavik Blog, Day Three

Hmm, lots happened today.

Headlines (for EVE players): Dominion will be released on 1st December, with Walking in Stations sometime after that. I posted a video of the teaser shown here to the EVE Markets site, forgetting that I pay for bandwidth :-S See http://fanfest.mmmetrics.co.uk/ for a decent summary of all the chatter. Oh, and someone who wasn't me mentioned EVE Markets in a dev round-table!

Headlines (for non-EVE players reading this because you know me): More internet spaceships stuff. Surviving mostly on chocolate covered raisins and orange juice, though I managed to sell a couple of beer tokens for 1000ISK so might be able to afford nutrition today! It's been cold and wet, or at least it was this morning when I last saw the outside world...

1 comment:

Simon Peatman said...

Empathising/sympathising over the being able to afford nutrition thing - Icelandic food is expensive...